Clean streets for a clean city
We are pleased to make our contribution to improving the quality and reliability of garbage transportation and are ready to present you a modern MAN garbage truck, with a HIDRO-MAK SCK-20 compactor.
In this project, the chassis MAN TGM 26.320 car with a 320 hp diesel engine, an automatic transmission, a 6X2-4 BL wheel arrangement was used as a base. A reliable vehicle with a lifting steerable axle, it is distinguished by increased indicators of carrying capacity and handling. The MAN TGM stands out for its many advantages. It stands out above all for its high payload, large storage capacity and optimal dynamic and economical properties. Also worth mention updated design, comfortable cabins and an ergonomic interior, which make every model in the MAN TGM series an effective driver-truck combination. The car is additionally equipped with a fuel filter with a water separator and heating, an electric torch device to facilitate cold start. The automatic transmission MAN TipMatic® 12 12 OD allows you to drive comfortably in traffic jams and reduce fuel consumption. The Start Off Assist system allows you to start safely on an incline.
This is the first project in Ukraine to install Turkish HIDRO-MAK on MAN chassis. The design of the compactor is easy to operate, does not require complex adjustments and expensive consumables. For manufacturing, only high-quality structural grades of carbon steels are used, all surfaces are treated with highly resistant polymer paints to protect against corrosion. The ergonomic placement of the control levers provides the operator with an excellent overview of the manipulator actions and complete work safety.
Features of Installation
The road and municipal machinery has positive feedback from numerous users due to the use of modern innovative developments. Simple hydraulic circuit installed, high quality parts. The design has the following technical features:
- tandem pump – used for simultaneous loading and pressing of waste;
- optimal location of the control unit and rear view camera – safe operation is guaranteed;
- automation system – manual or automatic loading of containers is possible;
- floor thickness 4 mm, wall thickness 4 mm – high mechanical strength of the structure is guaranteed, critical deformations are excluded;
- bunker capacity 20 cu. m;
- Hopper floor, floor extension and hopper sidewalls – 4 mm Hardox steel;
- Garbage is pressed, the duration of the operation does not exceed one minute, the compression ratio is 3: 1 – 6: 1 depending on the type of garbage;
- To prevent street pollution with liquid waste from municipal road equipment, a 70 l receiving tank for filtrate is installed at the bottom of the bunker – the requirements of sanitary organizations are met;
- The press plate is driven by 10 hydraulic cylinders, which creates large total pressure forces;
- The receiving hopper at the rear is suitable for receiving and emptying containers up to 1100 liters;
- Hydraulic tank 180 liters with oil level indicator, return filter.
We will be glad to offer ready-made solutions!